- $75 Hourly
- Medical , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Provide support to your clients and community by building strong, lasting relationships through exceptional communication and client care, as well as top-tier service related to tax preparation for individuals and entities.
Some of the important things you will be doing:
- Keep the clients at heart. Provide exceptional service to clients and support them to build trust and long-lasting relationships, while nurturing their financial wellbeing.
We are looking for someone who:
- Finds fulfillment in supporting their clients.
- Holds a CPA certificate, with a minimum of 2 years of tax experience.
- Has a working knowledge of both state and federal tax laws.
- Has direct experience with individual and entity taxation.
- Thrives when working in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to work alongside senior CPA to learn practice and clients in order to manage office upon retirement of current CPA supervisor.
- Would like to work in Merrill, OR.
- Loves small town atmosphere with endless opportunities for hunting, fishing and other outdoor activities.
Compensation & Benefits: Excellent benefits include 401k matching, health insurance, paid time off, wellness stipend, and schedule flexibility outside of tax season; Compensation ranges from $75-100K, DOE.
About Our Firm: A regional firm with offices in Klamath Falls, Corvallis and Merrill, Oregon and Boise, ID. We have created a casual work environment that strives for absolute professionalism and excellence in our service delivery to our clients.
Gilman & Co.Merrill, OR
Sports and Recreation
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.