- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $25 Hourly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, 401k,
Gilman & Bedigian, LLC is looking for an experienced personal injury paralegal/legal assistant to join our personal injury law firm.
Presently, we are actively looking for full time administrative staff and paralegals to join our growing firm. We have an immediate need for an experienced Personal Injury Paralegal in our office. It is very important that you have the requisite experience and are able to hit the ground running. Your prior experience and skills should include the following:
- 2-3 years minimum experience working in a personal injury law firm (less than this will not be considered)
- Experience with taking intakes, case management, insurance claims, property damage claims, medical records request, and demand preparation
- Knowledge of medical terms and insurance terms
The day-to-day tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Assessing merits of each potential case, and signing up relevant cases
- Proactively address liability issues and client concerns
- Continuously communicate with clients
- Acquire and review medical records and bills
- Accurately maintain and update Needles (case management software)
- Presenting case status and evaluation with management
We have a high volume of calls and cases which means that this position is a busy one. Candidates must be able to multi-task, have basic computer skills, and MUST be able to develop a great rapport with our clients. Candidates must be responsible, dependable, organized, highly motivated, and have superb communication skills.
Experience working in a personal injury law firm is required. Knowledge of Needles is preferred.
At Gilman & Bedigian, LLC, we are dedicated to providing excellent legal representation to our clients in an efficient and caring manner. We recognize that clients approach a law firm at a time when they need a lawyer they can trust and rely upon for sound advice and prompt attention. We strive to meet that need for clients throughout Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Washington DC.
Gilman & Bedigian
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?