Sales Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Gillmann Services Inc.is currently taking applications for a Sales Account Manager
The ideal candidate must have strong communication skills, enabling he/she to speak and write in a professional manner consistent with B2B selling. They’re able to leverage their communications skills to create interest, overcome objections and identify potential business opportunities. They’re motivated by financial gain and peer approval, are goal-oriented and are driven to succeed.
Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating an ability to shift gears quickly along with a continuous thirst for knowledge. We are looking for someone who takes pride in their work and the team they represent. They must value the opportunity that Gillmann Services Inc. can provide and must recognize the potential of this position and this company. Candidates must also be technically inclined. Most importantly, they’re on a sales career path and are looking to grow professionally. This position requires someone who is very energetic and has a “Can Do” mentality.
Compentsation Package includes:
- $35,000 salary, with performance raises
- Uncapped commission
- Car/gas allowance
- Cell phone allowance
Qualities for Ideal Applicant
• You must like talking on the phone and appreciate that a live conversation is far more valuable than an email exchange when identifying interest and connecting with a new prospect.
• Be a self-starter and able to organize your workday.
• Be focused and goal-oriented so that you can manage and achieve your goals and objectives.
• Strong phone and email skills
• Strong listening and writing skills
• Adapt to sudden changes in client’s needs and find solutions to overcome those obstacles.
• Proficient with common business productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office).
• A working knowledge of construction trades. Commercial, Industrial, Shipbuilding and Civil is a plus but not mandatory.
• College degree or equivalent work experience.
Duties for Ideal Applicant
• Take specific guidance from upper management leadership and provide feedback on the successes and failures from your efforts.
• Effectively document 100% of your activities in our CRM software.
• Handle smaller accounts and any transactional duties resulting from larger accounts.
• Sending dispatch info to employees and/or clients
• Complete work orders
• Recruit additional field staff
• Time card collection
• Set up certifications/tests/etc. for field staff
• Send bill rate agreements and collections
• Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
• Must be able to pass a background check and gain access to secured facilities.
This position is highly demanding and requires that applicants be willing to work hours beyond 745AM to 430PM M-F.
This position provides a base salary/commission/bonus/benefits/cell and gas allowance.
Thank you for considering employment with Gillmann Services Inc.
Gillmann Services Inc.Why Work Here?
Great long term work opportunity for hard working and reliable individuals with room for growth!
Skilled Trades Staffing company specializing in matching talented workers with hiring businesses.