Gillmann Services Inc. Norfolk, VA
- Posted: 15 days ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision
We are in immediate need of Riggers who have 2+ years of prior experience. All experienced Riggers must have a flexible schedule to work 1st and/or 2nd shift.
- Align, level, and anchor machinery.
- Attach loads to rigging to provide support or prepare them for moving, using hand and power tools.
- Attach pulleys and blocks to fixed overhead structures such as beams, ceilings, and gin pole booms, using bolts and clamps.
- Control movement of heavy equipment through narrow openings or confined spaces, using chainfalls, gin poles, gallows frames, and other equipment.
- Dismantle and store rigging equipment after use.
- Fabricate, set up, and repair rigging, supporting structures, hoists, and pulling gear, using hand and power tools.
- Prior Rigging experience
- Valid driver's license and own transportation
- CDL A or B is preferred
In interested, please contact:
Gillmann Services Inc.Why Work Here?
Veteran owned, national firm finding skilled tradesmen quality jobs.