We are looking for MASTER ELECTRICIANS, JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIANS & APPRENTICE ELECTRICIANS for work in MANASSAS, VA.
ELECTRICIANS must be proficient with the following tasks:
- Running/Bending Conduit
- Installing Cable Trays
- Hanging Lights
- Pulling Wire
- Reading and Interpreting Blue Prints
- Installing and maintaining control panels, switchboards, junction boxes, and switches, etc.
- Connecting and disconnecting electric-powered machines
- Repairing motors and generators
- Replacing fuses and setting circuit breakers on high and low tension circuits
- Troubleshooting problems and working from a wiring diagram
- Using hand and power tools
- Adhering to safety policies, procedures, and codes
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS DRUG SCREEN AND BACKGROUND CHECK!!
MUST HAVE LICENSE AND VEHICLE!!
MUST HAVE YOUR OWN ELECTRICAL TOOLS!
Recruiter- Karleigh Marshall / TJ Dellostritto
Office phone number- 540-251-5049
Gillmann Services- Blacksburg