Gillmann Services, Inc. is currently looking for Crane Operators (Pile Driving Exp is a MUST) (With at least 3 yrs. of experience) to join our team in Charleston, SC. As an employee of Gillmann Services we offer vision, medical, dental and 401(k).
Complete safe and calculated crane lifts on heavy and marine construction projects. Operators are responsible for working on a wide range of activities and roles required to complete projects including pile driving, hook work, and critical lifts.
Job Duties include:
- Inspect and operate friction and hydraulic cranes on land or barge.
- Able to interpret crane hand signals and hear audible sounds and/or directions
- Able to read and interpret load charts and operators’ manuals
- Able to assemble or disassemble material and equipment on construction projects
- Perform maintenance duties such as cleaning, greasing and oiling machines/equipment
- Current NCCCO or NCCER Lattice Boom Friction Crane Operator Certification(s) are required.
- Current NCCCO designations preferred: BTF, LBC, LBT, STC, TLL, and TSS
- 3 Years minimum experience operating cranes, specifically during pile driving operations (handling pile leads with diesel hammer).
- Experience on a TRUE friction rig is a MUST!
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
- Must have valid Driver's license & CURRENT DOT physical
NO PER DIEM - Looking for local candidates or those willing to relocate to Charleston, SC
· Must be willing to travel when necessary, work overtime/weekends/holidays as needed, pass a drug test and E-Verify.
· State Identification or Drivers’ License and Social Security Card will be required for I9 verification and E-Verify.
Call our office at 843-942-0700, if you have any questions with regard to these positions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $27.00 per hour
Gillmann Services Inc.
Why Work Here?
Veteran owned, national firm finding skilled tradesmen quality jobs.