Seeking talented and dedicated Apartment Maintenance Technician
Campbell Real Estate. is looking for the absolute best and brightest to join our team of dedicated professionals as a Maintenance Technician for our apartment community in Salem, New Hampshire.
This position requires skills and dedication to make a lasting impact and unparalleled commitment to customer service and resident satisfaction.
What You Will Do:
- Light electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and painting
- Repairing and treating structures such as showers, sinks, appliances, doors/cabinets, walls and building exteriors
- Make ready units for new move‐ins
- Have a working knowledge of HVAC systems and be able to maintain, repair and replace HVAC systems
- Participate in a rotation schedule for 24 hour emergency coverage
- Schedule and complete preventative maintenance program
- Complete grounds work such as: grounds pick up, sweeping and light landscaping
- Maintain adequate inventory of materials required
- Coordinate special projects as directed
What We Need:
- Strong focus on the customer and previous maintenance experience required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- A skilled problem solver and self-motivated individual
- Ability to use electronic communication professionally and efficiently
- Ability to work a non-traditional schedule including evenings and weekends as needed
Campbell Real Estate is a great place to work! Here are some of the reasons that our employees rave about our workplace:
We reward hard work! Our total benefit package is designed to recognize the hard work and dedication our employees provide.
- Exceptional company culture that encourages innovation and empowers leaders by providing the care, training, and tools critical to success
- Competitive salary
- Industry-leading benefits package including Medical Plan options, 401(k) with company match, AFLAC supplemental insurance
- A customized online training program and on-the-job mentoring to help you build upon your skillset and excel in the industry
- Comfortable and satisfying work environment with potential for long-term career stability
- Generous rent discount program
- Paid holidays and generous vacation time
Campbell Real Estate is a proven, dynamic and diverse real estate developer and Management Company. Over our 50 year history, we have grown to be a major presence in the multifamily residential industry in southern New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts. Our company is committed to fostering a collegial environment where autonomy and teamwork intersect to create the opportunity for you to do what you do best every day.
Do you have talent, ambition and drive? Are you interested in working with highly capable, professional people who respect and appreciate the contributions of others? If so, please submit your resume and cover letter today.