Healthcare Programs Sales Manager / Outside sales Virginia area
- Posted: over a month ago
- $85,000 to $95,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, 401k,
Outside Sales Manager to promote Online Nursing Programs @ Virginia area
We are looking for a proactive Field Sales/Marketing Executive Director with outside sales experience to represent one of our best partner Universities in Virginia and recruit qualified healthcare professionals, primarily nurses, for online degree programs in the area.
If you are a healthcare professional with a RN license and/or a BSN degree who has outside sales experience and is passionate about higher education and understands the value of advanced degree programs, you are a perfect fit for this role!
- Market the online Healthcare and Nursing degree programs offered by one of our best partner universities in Texas
- Achieve monthly prospective student goals by securing assigned number of prospective student outreach events (information sessions) each month; in-person and virtually
- Contribute to attainment of monthly application and enrollment budgets for our partner university by implementing effective conversion strategies
- Launch and leverage marketing campaigns and promotions to key accounts: healthcare systems, hospitals, community/junior colleges, and professional nursing organizations/associations
- Establish new partnerships with healthcare systems, hospitals, community colleges, and professional nursing organizations/associations in your defined geographical territory; ability to add regional and national partners.
- Develop and foster impactful relationships with potential students and nursing leaders: Chief Nursing Officers, Directors of Education, Clinical Nurse Educators, Nursing Directors, Nurse Managers, House Supervisors, Charge Nurses, Deans of Nursing, Directors of Nursing, and Nurse faculty.
- Utilize social media platforms to expand prospective student outreach opportunities and frequently market our partner university´s online programs.
- Expand knowledge of healthcare and nursing industry trends and effectively communicate to internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Honest and ethical; high integrity and hyper-responsible
- Positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm; upbeat and often gets others excited
- Self-motivated and driven; entrepreneurial
- Results oriented with a consistent record of achieving goals
- Hard worker who is motivated by being busy and productive
- Enjoys, and is effective at, new relationship building
- Collaborative team player; thrives in a healthy competitive environment
- Effective communicator; strong verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Advanced in organization and time management skills
- Desire to learn and continuously improve and excited by professional growth and development
- Strategic and innovative; tries alternate and new ways to achieve objectives
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred; RN license a plus
- 5+ years of outside sales experience, preferably in the healthcare/nursing industry and/or higher education industry
- Experience/knowledge of the healthcare/nursing industry
- Ability to travel within territory*
- Successful management of a geographic territory and accounts preferred
- Highly proficient with:
- Windows operating system
- Microsoft 365 Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
- Video Conferencing software (Zoom preferred)
- Communication and Collaboration software (MS Teams, SharePoint, & OneDrive preferred)
Note: this position is physically based in Virginia, Washington and around the area and will require travel, subject to COVID-19 conditions. Our company is a safety-first company and encourages all employees to follow CDC guidelines.
*Subject to properly documented and approved exemptions for medical reasons and for reasons of personal conscience or religious belief, our company requires employees expected to travel on company business to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19; proof of vaccination must be provided to HR and will be safely kept as a confidential medical record.
GigWorld Talent Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at GigWorld Talent Solutions