Gig Centric was built with inside knowledge on the essential needs of professionals in event management. Everything from running a DJ company to an Ice Sculpture, Videography, Photography, Face Painter, Photo Booth and many other types of companies. We make it easy to communicate with potential customers and easy for them to quote, reserve, pay and plan for their events.Job Description
- Define & establish a testing standard for the development life cycle process
- Create efficiencies in our testing processes prior to launch
- Breakdown feature components outlined in design specifications into a structured test plan with consideration for; functionality, the user experience and metrics.
- Work, communicate and collaborate with our design & engineering/developer team to identify any gaps and other risk areas to extinguish.
- Complete daily scrums with our Scrum Master.
- Attend feature design meetings and create internal documentation.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US on a part-time basis. Visa sponsorship is not available for our internship positions.
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate college program in the U.S.
- Be able to work unpaid on a part-time basis (up to 10-15 hours per week)
- Familiarity with Skitch, Loom and other QA programs.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Passion for learning new systems and technologies.
- Ability to identify risks and potential areas of concern with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Work with team to design, develop and execute test cases targeted to test various front-end and back-end interactions.
- Perform functional, regression, smoke, browser and device compatibility tests.
- Execute test cases and analyze results.
- Collaborate with software engineering teams on regression testing, bugs, browser compatibility issues etc.
- Work with cross functional team to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
Other Requirements & Details
- Background in software, professional courses or certification in a related field.
- Strong attention to detail matching visual design, typography, templates, colors, margins, and UX.
- Self starter, quick learner and able to work independently.
- Excellent debugging, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.