Gig Centric was built with inside knowledge on the essential needs of professionals in event management. Everything from running a DJ company to an Ice Sculpture, Videography, Photography, Face Painter, Photo Booth and many other types of companies. We make it easy to communicate with potential customers and easy for them to quote, reserve, pay and plan for their events.Job Description
• Defines social media campaign
• Manages social media to engage with the wedding & events industry to increase a community of fans/followers online
• Writes articles to assist with marketing campaigns to rank in search engines
• Coordinates online social marketing and advertising campaigns
• Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
• Demonstrates communication strategies and continuously engage the online community
Gain exceptional work experience and industry knowledge. Gig Centric is offering an excellent opportunity for someone that has a true passion for digital marketing. We are looking for a savvy, talented, creative, and reliable Social Media Intern to create and develop marketing assets to be distributed on all social media channels. This position will work directly with the Co-Founder and CEO. You will be responsible for creating social media stories, managing posts, assisting in editing videos, creating assets for our blogs, and supporting all digital projects. We expect you to be up to date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends and are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, that is able to express our company's views creatively.
Hours Monday - Friday
Pay Rate Unpaid Internship (But awesome for your resume)
-Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
-Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote GC on various social media websites
-Create and distribute content such as blogs, infographics, videos, and press releases on social media and traditional news outlets -Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Developing daily story campaigns across all social channels
- Assist in editing videos (based upon skill)
- Developing marketing assets (panels, quick videos, banners, etc)
- Excellent copy writing and communication skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Energetic, positive, and passionate about marketing!
How to Apply: - Send us your resume on this platform and social media handles. We are excited to have you join our team!
Other Requirements & Details
- Background in software, professional courses or certification in a related field.
- Strong attention to detail matching visual design, typography, templates, colors, margins, and UX.
- Self starter, quick learner and able to work independently.
- Excellent debugging, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.