Accountant/office manager for financial services company. This role is a dynamic position that will most closely fit with a jack-of-all-trades, highly committed, detail oriented individual.
This person will be responsible for processing accounts payable and expense reports, managing cash, as well as generating financial statements with reconciliations for 5 expenses-only entities in QuickBooks and will partner closely with the CFO to close the books monthly.
Additionally, this person will manage the office and will own the office management function and perform administrative tasks for key members of the team.
- Financial statement transaction entry and processing for 5 entities (cash, prepaid assets, accounts payable, intercompany, accrued liabilities, partner contributions, interest income).
- Process and record accounts payable and expense reports (estimated volume is 50 per month in total).
- Reconcile cash and investment account statements monthly.
- Work closely with CFO during monthly close and financial statement reporting.
- Work with vendors and partners to obtain receipts, invoice approvals, and collect W-9 forms.
- Manage the office and facilities and assist with administrative tasks.
Experience and Skills
- BA degree strongly preferred
- Minimum of 5 years bookkeeping/accounting experience
- QuickBooks expert with at least 3 years of QuickBooks experience
- Proficient in MSFT office (Excel and Word)
- Investment company experience highly preferred
- Experience with office management preferred
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple, detail-orientated tasks and changing priorities
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be flexible and committed
Highest level of integrity and confidentiality, a must.