Come to Gifted Healthcare and leverage your customer service and sales experience in one of the fastest growing industry- Healthcare Staffing!
We are a team of driven people who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. At Gifted Healthcare, you can expect a dynamic, supportive and competitive work environment. You will take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others.
We are looking for individuals who have an interest in learning how to recruit and leverage their sales background. No recruiting experience necessary! This is a full time position that allows you to build a career in a rapidly growing $17 billion dollar industry with an award winning high growth company. Successful individual can move into sales and other career growth opportunity in the company. We provide comprehensive benefits, flexible schedules, and paid time off.
The ideal candidate is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and can easily build relationships with clients. They care about delivering results for our clients and clinicians, and genuinely want to help candidates further their careers. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about making a positive impact in others’ lives and who approaches challenges with a “let’s do this” attitude. Does this sound like you?
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist / Recruiter you will impact both our candidates and customers by finding the right people for the right jobs. You will…
• Identify qualified candidates through various recruiting and sourcing tools
• Screen and interview qualified candidates
• Reach out to potential candidates via phone or email
• Maintain a record of recruitment activity and efforts
• Build and maintain relationships with industry contacts to gain knowledge and generate referrals and sales leads
Do you have the following?
• Natural alignment with the company’s core values
• Willing to reach out through cold calls and emails
• Ability to consistently follow up and meet metrics
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and self-motivated personality
• Customer or sales focused experience
• Collaborated in a team-oriented environment
Let’s talk money and perks!
Gifted Healthcare offers a base salary with unlimited earning potential through commissions.
• Healthcare benefits
• Dental, Vision
• Paid time off
• Employee discounts
• Monthly bonuses
We have strategic partnerships with facilities to provide staffing solutions for per diem, direct hire, travel and private duty clinicians. We offer permanent placement, transitional care and infusion opportunities.
Gifted Healthcare has provided the highest quality private, in-home care and staff relief services since 2006, and are recognized as a leader in both industries. We’re owned and operated by nurses with over 100 years of combined clinical experience, and we understand that our clients need a reliable partner they can trust to help care for their patients and loved ones.
Competitive compensation packages, including Base Salary, Commission, Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits and the opportunity for rapid growth and advancement within our organization.