Remote-Virtual Sales Consultant
Giddens Nation Houston, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
Entry Level - Full Time - Extensive in-house training for 60 days will be provided. Followed by complete virtual client interactions.
We are looking for enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals for the Remote Sales Consultant position to work in a professional consultative environment. Extensive management opportunities are available for the right candidates. Prior consulting experience is welcome, but not necessary.
We Support Our Representatives By Providing:
- High brand awareness supported by national advertising campaigns.
- Sales support via customer service toll-free numbers.
- Professional orientation, training, and certifications.
- Professional field-marketing materials. . The latest in sales-automation technology.
- Desire to work with a leading company that will offer you excellent marketing support.
- Vibrant personality and professional presence.
- Drive to help others.
- Articulate self-starter and team player.
Scheduling interviews for this week and next week! Please send us your resume for consideration.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Advising customer on needed actions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Problem Solving, Product Knowledge, Selling to Customer Needs, Software Requirements, Product Development, General Programming
BusinessView all jobs at Giddens Nation