HVAC Journeyman Installer
Gibson's Heating & Plumbing, Inc. Waterloo, IN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $70,000 Yearly
HVAC Journeyman Installer
- 1st Shift!
- $50,000 -$70,000 per year based on experience!
- No On Call!
- Paid Time Off available after 90 days!
- Up to 100% employer paid Health Insurance!
You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We've been serving the greater Northeast Indiana, Northwest Ohio, and Southeast Michigan for over 34 years. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why We Need You!
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line HVAC Installers who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
The Big Task
You will accurately and efficiently install top of the line heating and air equipment in our customers homes.
Key Sub Tasks
- Maintain communication with the Installation Team Coordinator, your manager, parts and installation teams.
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount.
What We Offer
- Excellent Pay!- Based on Experience.
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software.
- State of the art tools, parts, and supplies.
- Full Time Position (Approximately 40-45 Hours per week).
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay—Available after 90 days!
- Medical Insurance—We pay up to 100% of the employee’s insurance premiums!
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- 401K with Company match
- Office located in Waterloo, Indiana, 46793
- We care about our team, customers, and company and expect you to bring that same caring when you join.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job—make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where they will be appreciated by their team and their customers, and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company.
If this sounds like you, visit www.gibsonsheating.com and apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Locations: Albion, Angola, Ashley, Auburn, Avilla, Butler, Churubsco, Columbia City, Fort Wayne, Fremont, Garrett, Huntertown, Huntington, Kendallville, Lagrange, New Haven, Roanoke, Rome City, Waterloo, Wolcottville,
Gibson's Heating & Plumbing, Inc.
ConstructionView all jobs at Gibson's Heating & Plumbing, Inc.