Accounts Payable Clerk
- Posted: over a month ago
Celebrating 53 years as a medium & heavy-duty commercial truck dealer with 5 locations throughout Central California. For the past 26 years, we have successfully earned the prestigious “Circle of Excellence Award” for Service, Parts, Sales, Lease & Rental! Gibbs Truck Centers is honored to be in the Top 15% of elite dealers nationwide. We represent International, Isuzu, Cummins, & Idealease.
Gibbs Truck Centers offers an industry Best salary plus incentive tied to results, health insurance, vacation and 401K + 2.5% match available. Work with terrific people and come be a part of our success story. It's a great place to work!!
- Checks all invoices and obtains appropriate payment approval.
- Prepares accounts payable checks.
- Posts all open items in accounts payable on a daily basis.
- Prints all accounts payable reports and maintains all accounts payable files.
- Reconciles statement and the ledger making sure that payments are consistent with dealership schedules.
- Analyzes vendor accounts.
- Answers all vendor inquiries.
- Assists in monthly closings.
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
- Assists with accounting department responsibilities, as necessary.
- Maintains a professional appearance and a neat work area.
- Maintains good customer relations;
- Great computer & typing skills, computer literate;
- Very organized, neat paperwork;
- Strong follow-up & follow-through;
- Process orientated;
- Multi-tasker; high volume
- Team player, works well with others;
- Hard-worker, highly energetic & self-motivated
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma and/or GED Equivalent
- Valid Driver's License & Clean Driving Record
- Reliable transportation to and from work every day
- Accounts Payable Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong computer and phone skills
- Positive attitude, can-do teamwork mentality.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Bilingual a plus.
- Professional attitude and the ability to deliver best-in-class customer service
- Some accounting experience preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Gibbs Truck Centers - Oxnard
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Gibbs Truck Centers - Oxnard