Gibbs Oil has openings at our Phillips 66 station in Exeter, NH
The basic duties for this position include, but are not limited to;
completing all aspects of the day to day running of your shift, running the cash register, completing shift paperwork, stocking, customer service, inside and outside cleaning and customer service.
Whether you are looking for an incredible full-time career, or a great part-time job, the Customer Service Associate is the backbone of our company. As a Customer Service Associate, you are more than a clerk and a cashier!
If you are a responsible, reliable, organized person, who enjoys interacting with the public and you are interested in a career in managing a fast paced, customer oriented environment, NOW is the time to apply!
Some position requirement are, but not limited to:
- Ensuring that every customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging customers, maintaining outstanding standards, product knowledge and all other components of customer service.
- Interacting with customers to provide information and assistance in response to inquiries about products and services.
- Maintaining a clean, customer friendly store environment.
- Performing regular cleaning activities including, but not limited to, cleaning floors, glass doors, counter surfaces, and restrooms, emptying all interior and exterior trash cans, rotating and straightening merchandise and cleaning beverage and food service equipment.
- Replenishing products and supplies to ensure product availability.
- Accurately and efficiently completing sales transactions and maintaining proper accountability at the cash register.
- Maintaining an awareness of all product knowledge information, merchandise promotions, and advertisements.
- Retail Customer Service
- Completion of All required shift paperwork
- Receiving merchandise deliveries
- Can work without constant supervision
- Will maintain image standards by maintaining cleanliness and fresh merchandise
- Ensure excellent customer service is provided
- Able to complete both inside and outside cleaning as needed
- Ability to stock shelves and cooler items
- Can handle a fast paced work environment, Ability to multi-task, prioritize and order tasks
- Is a team player
- Ability to work 1st or 2nd shift, weekend shifts and holiday shifts as needed
- Reports all unusual occurrences, environmental or maintenance issues to management
- Ability to pay attention to detail when completing required daily documentation
Physical Requirements Include:
Comfort with standing for extended periods of time.
Ability to lift up to 25
If you want to join our team, please stop in the station or send in your resume today.
The station address is:
150 Portsmouth Ave.