Gibbs & Register, Inc. Florida's leading civil firm is seeking experienced Tailman Pipe Crew (1).
Will be working in Orlando market.
~~Job Title: Tailman
Reports Directly To: Pipe Foreman or Immediate Supervisor
Job Description: Install all types of pipe
Must be able to perform the following tasks:
• Set up laser
• Make sure pipe is laid and fits correctly
• Know when a trench is unsafe to enter
• Heavy lifting and shoveling up to 80 lbs.
• Ability to work in extreme heat conditions
• Must be able to mount and dismount off of vehicles and/or equipment
• Attend weekly safety meetings
• Climb vertical ladders
• Wear hard hat and work in dusty conditions
• General labor work/clean up
• Keep work area organized and safe
Employees operating a vehicle for Work Site Employer’s purposes will be required to maintain a valid, eligible driver’s license, and a driving record acceptable to our insurance carrier at all times. Requires previous experience minimum of 3 years. Job requires frequent lifting of 25 - 100 lbs., stretching, stooping, bending, squatting, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, and kneeling.
We offer a competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package. G&R is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. Applications will only be accepted for open and available positions. Applications may be completed on our website gibbsreg.com, and emailed to our HR department or faxed to 407-877-1663.