Gibbs & Register, Inc. Florida's leading civil firm is seeking an experienced General Laborers (2).
Will be working in Orlando market.
Reports Directly To: Foreman or Immediate Supervisor
Job Description: General labor required on jobsites
Must be able to perform the following tasks:
• Running compactors
• Flagging traffic
• Checking grade
• Cleaning out manholes
• Placing sod
• Helping to insulate pipes
• Helping with all mud work around manholes
• Mixing mortar mix
• Heavy lifting and shoveling up to 80 lbs.
• Ability to work in extreme heat conditions
• Must be able to mount and dismount off of vehicles and/or equipment
• Attend weekly safety meetings
• Climb vertical ladders
• Wear hard hat and work in dusty conditions
• General labor work/clean up
• Keep work area organized and safe
Job requires frequent lifting of 25 - 100 lbs., stretching, stooping, bending, squatting, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, and kneeling.
We offer a competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package. G&R is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and Drug Free Workplace. Applications will only be accepted for open and available positions. Applications may be completed on our website www.gibbsandregister.com, and emailed to our HR department or faxed to 407-877-1663.