Gibbs & Register, Inc. Florida's leading civil firm is seeking experienced Concrete Carpenter.
Will be working in Tampa, Florida market.
Job Title: Carpenter
Reports Directly To: Assigned Supervisor
Job Description: Knowledge of and ability to perform general carpentry assignments Must be able to perform the following tasks:
• Knowledge of how to read plans and specifications
• Work with power tools such as drills and saws
• Build stud walls, knee walls, and expansion joints
• Anchor pressure treated lumber to concrete and steel with various fasteners
• Heavy lifting and shoveling up to 80 lbs.
• Ability to work in extreme heat conditions
• Must be able to mount and dismount off of vehicles and/or equipment
• Attend weekly safety meetings
• Climb vertical ladders
• Wear hard hat and work in dusty conditions
• General labor work/clean up
• Keep work area organized and safe
Employees operating a vehicle for Work Site Employer’s purposes will be required to maintain a valid, eligible driver’s license, and a driving record acceptable to our insurance carrier at all times. Requires previous experience minimum of 3 years. Job requires frequent lifting of 25 - 100 lbs., stretching, stooping, bending, squatting, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, and kneeling.
We offer a competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package. G&R is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. Applications will only be accepted for open and available positions. Applications may be completed on our website www.gibbsreg.com, and emailed to our HR department or faxed to 407-877-1663.