The Giant Partners Digital marketing team is searching for 2 Junior account managers to act as the primary point of contact for digital marketing clients.
You will provide customer support and maintain lines of communication between the marketing department, the sales team, and a portfolio of existing clients.
In this role you will be responsible for communicating directly with clients to achieve long-term campaign success.
Dream Job, youthful energetic office, fantastic working conditions in 10,000 of the most beautiful offices.
Private parking, security building, and a great boss.
You will support client relations by clearly explaining marketing objectives, highlighting key campaign stats, and helping the client to understand the interworking of their campaign.
To be successful in this role, you will need a charismatic personality, can-do attitude, an excellent time management skills
Our ideal candidate will have the customer service skills to work directly with clients as well as an introductory understanding of digital marketing that enables them to communicate clearly the interworking of the clients campaign
What You Will Do:
• Manage and maintain working relationships with an assigned client portfolio
• Effectively communicate with clients through phone, email, and occasionally in-person meetings.
• Coordinate and facilitate weekly calls with clients alongside the sales team
• Create client-facing analysis and recommendation regarding all digital touch points
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal team members
• Track & communicate campaign analytics
• Assist with projects and task work as needed
• Work with client to obtain necessary collateral and marketing content
*proven customer service skill
* charismatic, outgoing personality
* experience with social media marketing across all major platforms
*ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* extreme attention to detail and time management skills
* excellent verbal and written communication skills
* experience using Google drive and proficient in Microsoft office suite
* preferred, a bachelors degree in marketing, communications, PR, business, or related degree
* understanding of Facebook and Google campaigns a plus
* experience in marketing or account management preferred
About Giant Partners:
Giant Partners Is a 17-year-old, Inc. 500/5000 award-winning Company, located in 10,000 ft. of beautiful office space in Thousand Oaks, California.
We create Marketing Solutions for American businesses and cater to our client's data, leads, creative and digital marketing needs which in the end brings our customers many new clients and much success.
VISIT US AT WWW.GIANTPARTNERS.COM
Our employees enjoy a youthful, dynamic and positive energy in a creative and motivated atmosphere and like their job so much they hardly want to leave at the end of the day. Private parking available along with medical and retirement benefits.