- Posted: over a month ago
This is a great opportunity for anyone planning to begin a career in the GIS industry! Interns will be involved in GIS data collection, cartography, data creation and maintenance, and web application services. Interns will have the opportunity to work closely with project managers and directors of the company.
The internship will be approximately 40 hours a week and is a paid internship.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform their responsibilities.
• Support project managers with project mapping.
• Conduct and coordinate field data collection using various Global Positioning System (GPS) units, and various analytical tasks.
• Create GIS maps.
• Create and update GIS features and webmaps.
• Responsible for meeting assigned project goals and objectives and ensuring on schedule accurate completion.
• Ensure that the company policies and procedures are practiced during employment.
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in GIS, geography, computer science, or related field
• Valid Illinois driver’s license
• Strong attention to detail
Gewalt Hamilton Associates, Inc.
AddressVernon Hills, IL
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?