Customer Service Representative
Getrecruits4u Lafayette, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Currently seeking a CSR- This will have the option of remote availability, if interested.
- High School/GED, higher education a plus.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a high-volume, customer-service role or career dealing with customers in a professional setting
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Proficiency with computers.
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to customers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that customers feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with customers, confirming or clarifying information
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed team metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit customer needs.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of the company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
Apply today for more information
Getrecruits4uWhy Work Here?
Great opportunity for growth
A company that cares for both clients and employees!! Be more than a employee number.
BusinessView all jobs at Getrecruits4u