Construction Project Management Specialist - Boston
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Were Getir, the pioneers of super-fast delivery. We deliver groceries and other immediate need items, in an average of ten minutes from our stores. Founded in 2015, we now deliver tens of thousands of orders a day from more than 400 locations in the US, UK, Italy, France, Germany, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, andTurkey. We have already started our rapid US expansion- having already started operations in New York, Chicago, and Boston- and we need a fast-paced project management specialist in New York City.
Join us early in our USA adventure as we bring the original super-fast delivery concept to the country. This is a rare opportunity to make a genuine impact with a rapidly growing scale up.
What the job entails:
- Site surveying & assessment: Collect, analyze, and present technical information from target properties, such as zoning, architectural, MEP/FP systems, to inform real estate acquisition process.
- Design development: Learn Getirs leading store design practices and work closely with design consultants and operations teams to lead the proposed designs for Getir stores from start to finish.
- Project management: Establish and keep track of scope, budget, and schedule for multiple vendors working on the project. Manage responsibilities and expectations of a diverse group of stakeholders including landlord representatives, contractors, vendors, utility providers, etc.
- Process improvement: Contribute to the development and implementation of necessary processes, procedures, and tools for various functions that need to be set up from the ground-up.
- Timeline Projection: Stay aware of key milestones and report effectively to other key functions in the Market (Supply Chain/ Operations)
- Travel: Role requires regular travel to nearby markets and potential occasional travel to HQ offices.
- This is a team effort and every part of that team is expected to be willing to help out in any area where they are needed.
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of experience in design & construction project management in NYC involving interior renovations. Familiarity with building codes, and DOB permitting processes is a plus.
- General ease and comfort communicating with people from a multitude of professional backgrounds and cultures- this is a people-facing role that requires frequent in-person interaction
- Ability to drive results. We are a results-driven company, so we need people that can relentlessly chase down complex long-term tasks and projects to closure with minimal oversight.
- Critical & creative thinking: a mindset for challenging the status-quo and taking initiatives for continuous improvement of all processes that enable our success,
- Comfort and flexibility to move at a very fast pace. We design and build spaces faster than any other growing concept out there.
- Being comfortable with a mobile/on-the-go work environment.
- Very organized. At the speed we move, it is very easy to get overwhelmed if you are not organized.
- Professional presence both online and in person.
- Comfort with technology including Slack, Microsoft and Google suite of software products; standard video conferencing software. Able to quickly understand proprietary softwares that we use for our site selection, with minimal training.
- A once-in-a-career opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing mobile-commerce businesses in the world on our launch and growth journey in the USA
- The rare chance to work in a vibrant and energizing culture and develop your commercial skills for the digital future of retail
- Generous compensation package designed to reward your commitment to the growth of Getir
- Career development opportunities. We really mean it when we say this. Upward and sideways mobility are some of our favorite terms. Our ambitions go beyond the USA, with our eyes set on becoming an international success story that also enables and fosters stories of success on the individual level.
ConstructionView all jobs at Getir