Gethsemane Community Fellowship Bap Norfolk, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $35,900 to $40,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k
- Provides high-level administrative support.
- Prepares memos, letters, reports, presentations, and other documents.
- Answers phone calls and directs calls to appropriate persons or takes messages.
- Conducts research, compiles data, and prepares papers, presentations and projects as directed by Sr. Pastor and Director of Ministry.
- Attends all staff and planning meetings as needed as directed by Sr. Pastor and Director of Ministry.
- Greets visitors and determines who they should see and/or speak to.
- Performs general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records and performing clerical work.
- Maintain master calendar in organizational management system.
- Sorts, and distributes incoming mail and other correspondence.
- Makes travel arrangements as directed by Sr. Pastor and Director of Ministry.
- Performs all administrative duties associated with scheduling and coordinating meetings and planning events such as, preparing agendas, coordinating room setup, catering etc. as directed by Sr. Pastor and Director of Ministry.
- Schedules meetings and appointments for Sr. Pastor.
- Establishes and maintains files and records.
- Make phone calls as directed by Sr. Pastor and Director of Ministry.
- Arranges service calls & maintenance visits with vendors for office related office equipment, tools and services.
- Direct volunteer office staff as needed.
- Develops flyers, bulletins, brochures, and newsletters as directed by Sr. Pastor or Director of Ministry
- Coordinates graphic design work performed by freelance artists, vendors, as directed by Sr. Pastor and Director of Ministry
- Performs or directs basic Web site updates as directed by Sr. Pastor or Director of Ministry
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Associate’s degree preferred (not required)
- Experience: 3-5 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Active listening
- Service orientation
- Time management
- Judgment and decision making
Gethsemane Community Fellowship Bap
1317 E. Brambleton AveNorfolk, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Gethsemane Community Fellowship Bap