Position Description Summary:
Getac is searching for a Regional Sales Manager located in the Phoenix, AZ area. In this position, you will identify and pursue new sales opportunities with a focus on Enterprise end users in the rugged mobile computer market. Drawing on your past industry experience, contacts, initiative and drive, you will qualify and track opportunities, organize resources and prepare technical proposals. This includes taking an active role in the RFP process.
Duties and Responsibilities
The responsibility of the RSM is to conduct the company’s business within the assigned territory (Southwest) USA Region based out of Phoenix, AZ and covering the states of AZ, NV and CA in such a manner that the company’s image is maintained and enhanced and to maximize the company’s long-term sales and profitability
- Attain sales bookings, revenue quotas and financial objectives.
- Provide overall sales and business development activities in Southwest USA Region.
Essential Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Requires 5-7 years of sales account experience in a dedicated region or territory with rugged mobile computing products.
- Ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Leading all aspects of the sales process, including contract negotiations.
- Prospecting and developing a greenfield-proven success prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle; proposing, presenting and discussing solutions with decision–makers.
- Effectively and efficiently employing Getac colleagues at appropriate stages in the sales cycle.
- Defining and maintaining a sales plan and executing against it.
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and presentation skills.
- Expected travel for this job position is a minimum of 75% and includes corporate business meetings, tradeshows and sales event at US headquarters location.
- Experience with Salesforce.com is needed.
- Ideal candidate will be located in the Southwest US area.
BA/BS degree preferred. MIS/CIS background a plus.