Lumenier, formed in June 2013, and GetFPV.com, formed in 2010, is a designer, manufacturer, distributor and online retailer of high-end drone equipment, components, and replacement parts. We provide various FPV (first person view) products including motors, propellers, antennas, lipos (batteries), airframes, and many more items. In additional to their own websites, Lumenier products are sold through a wide variety of online retailers including Amazon.com and through various distribution channels.
The company is headquartered in Sarasota, Florida with a newly built, open environment facility and a second facility based in Shenzhen, China. For more information, please visit the Companys websites: www.lumenier.com and www.getfpv.com
The Social media marketing specialist is responsible for working alongside our team members and Marketing VP to participate in the planning and execution of our social media strategies for our company. This role integrates the objectives and initiatives of Marketing, Communications, and Public Relations. The position involves ensuring our firms digital presence is fully maximized to reach our key target audiences. Responsibilities include assisting in the creation of and overseeing effective social media content and campaigns, working with fellow team members as well as external partners to execute strategies, developing comprehensive online identities, exploring social media trends, and using creative concepts to engage and inspire specific audiences. A candidate must show a strong understanding of the power of social media as well as a history of exploring and applying social media functionality. A candidate must also understand how to assess the metrics of social media to demonstrate client value.
The Social media marketing specialist will assist in development of Social Media Marketing plans and strategy. He/she will oversee the development, scheduling and monitoring of the content in social media. The individual will be responsible for creating compelling and dynamic content that will build and sustain awareness about our design and construction projects and processes using key social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. This person will work collaboratively with colleagues from across the organization to promote the goals, messages, image and awareness. Will also support the development, implementation and monitoring of other digital media and work closely with agencies to achieve marketing goals.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Create, edit and post photo and video content in accordance with our marketing strategies to be able to post in different media channels (social, and digital).
- Research and report on competitors and industry leaders in the social media space
- Make recommendations, support and manage short and long-range goals and objectives.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Contribute to and regularly update external social sites: such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Contribute in creating a comprehensive social media strategy to define programs that use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, membership and traffic across GetFPV, Lumenier, FPVCrate and XILO brands and Implement and manage social media programs.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to increasing the use of social media at GetFPV.
- Ability to meet monthly goals based on increasing followers throughout all social media platform
- Must effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format and build and maintain relationships.
- Negotiate with all agencies for traditional and digital media.
- Must create and maintain excellent relationships with all media venues.
- Execute paid media campaigns for content amplification, lead generation and advertising.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Have a strong knowledge in working in the Adobe Suite specifically In Design, Photoshop and Premier
- Participate in GetFPV events to document through video, pictures and social media.
- Able to demonstrate previous history of video content creation for use in Social Media.
- Relevant experience in a similar position.
- Demonstrated ability with web copy and managing social media accounts.
- Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Premier Skills preferred.
- Outstanding creativity, writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Traditional media knowledge/Media planning experience.
- Detail-oriented self-starter with the ability to prioritize projects; work within short periods and deadlines.
- Ability to communicate and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Prefer Minimum 2 years prior experience working with a variety of social media channels including channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Agency experience preferred.
Individual will work normal daytime business hours Monday through Friday in Sarasota, Florida corporate office with 40+ other employees. We have an open floor plan with a high degree of interaction. Must be authorized to work in the United States.
13 Days of PTO and 6 Paid Holidays, Healthcare coverage, 401K + more!