- Posted: February 04, 2023
Welcome home to Animal Medical Center and Bed, Bath and Biscuit! We are a full-service veterinary clinic, pet resort and spa whose mission is to provide the highest standard of care. Our two doctor, 100% small animal practice is currently seeking a full-time Medical Director to join our team. This is an opportunity for someone to define and implement our medical policies and procedures, while also providing leadership to the practice.
We are proud to be paper-lite and utilize Avimark software. Our practice also has an in-house IDEXX lab, pharmacy, digital radiography, ultrasound and cold laser therapy. We strive to go above and beyond by providing medical, diagnostic, surgical, dental, boarding and grooming services. Our ideal Medical Director would have 5+ years of experience, the ability to practice independently and be motivated to grow the caseload. A positive attitude and team-oriented individual is an absolute must! A signing bonus of up to $80,000 will also be provided, commensurate with experience.
Animal Medical Center of Cypress is located on the northwest side of Houston, which offers the perfect mix of country and city living. We boast amazing school districts and family friendly spaces. Whether you want room for your horses or to still be close to all the happenings in Houston, this is the spot for you!
Must be a licensed DVM (or have the ability to become licensed) in the state of Texas.
We are very proud to offer generous compensation and comprehensive benefits including:
- Production-based compensation (base salary $110,000+)
- Signing bonus and/or relocation assistance, up to $80,000
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with shared premiums
- Practice-sponsored life insurance
- 401(k) eligibility with employer match
- Paid time-off for personal use and to attend continuing education
- Annual continuing education allowance
- Coverage in our AVMA PLIT policy
- Reimbursement of all licensure and DEA fees
- Reimbursement of professional membership dues
Get a Vet Staffing
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?