Get a Vet Staffing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
24th Street Animal Clinic is seeking an Associate Veterinarian committed to practicing high-quality veterinary medicine. Located in the downtown area of Omaha, Nebraska, we are one of the most rapidly growing areas in the Midwest. We are home to over 900,000 people who welcome visitors with open arms and authentic Midwestern hospitality.
Our clinic offers state-of-the art veterinary equipment and facilities as well as a highly-trained team of Licensed Veterinary Technicians and Assistants. We are also well-equipped for general and extensive surgeries and recovery. We have a dedicated surgery suite, digital x-ray, full laboratory, dental x-ray, ultrasound, and laser therapy.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, compassionate, and client-oriented veterinarian to practice general medicine and surgery in a busy clinical setting. Experience and/or an interest in orthopedic surgery, ultrasound, endoscopy, or acupuncture would be a plus. We take pride in our excellent client education and customer service.
Must be a licensed DVM (or have the ability to become licensed) in the state of Nebraska.
We also provide a generous compensation with production bonuses and comprehensive benefits, including:
- Guaranteed base salary with opportunity to earn production (22%)
- Signing bonus and/or relocation assistance, up to $40,000
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with shared premiums
- Practice-sponsored short-term disability and life insurance
- 401(k) eligibility with employer match
- Paid time-off for personal use and to attend continuing education
- Annual continuing education allowance
- Coverage in our AVMA PLIT policy
- Reimbursement of all licensure and DEA fees
- Reimbursement of professional membership dues
Get a Vet Staffing
Get fresh Associate Veterinarian jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.