Senior Project Manager
- Expired: August 05, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
START 9/1/2022 - END DATE: 12/31/2022 extension until October 2024 is likely.
Full Time Telework
US Citizens only - Public Trust
Are you a strong Project Manager with experience managing complex projects? We have a large Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation and transformation program within the Finance, Procurement, and Human Resources functions for our Government client that needs you soon.
You will be responsible for keeping an overarching view of the program's critical path and associated work breakdown, risks, issues, dashboards, etc. and advises program leadership on schedule performance, forecasts, and risks.
You will need to demonstrate this knowledge and experience: Strong project management, analytical, and problem-solving skills typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree in management, business administration, project management, or related discipline.
These are some of your deliverables expected:
• Program metrics and dashboards
• Risk, Action, Issue, Decision Tracking
• Work breakdown structure input and tracking
• Critical path review, analysis, and tracking
• Project Manager is responsible for keeping an overarching view of the program's critical path and associated work breakdown, risks, issues, dashboards, etc. and advises program leadership on schedule performance, forecasts, and risks.
• Develops, maintains, and reports out on schedule performance metrics.
• May plan and coordinate multiple projects related to the program.
• As appropriate, the Project Manager follows standard project management practices (e.g., Waterfall and Agile) and ensures all project artifacts (e.g., work breakdown, tracking tools, etc.) and documentation is up to date, compliant, and communicated to relevant stakeholders.
• The Project Manager also helps with program meeting scheduling and documentation.
• The ideal candidate shall have experience as project manager responsible for integrated master scheduling for large enterprise-level technology/transformation projects with software as a service (cloud) implementation.
• The candidate shall also demonstrate the below knowledge and experience: Requires strong project management, analytical, and problem-solving skills typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree in management, business administration, project management, or related discipline or equivalent experience.
• Requires at least 4 years' experience managing complex projects.
• Demonstrated use of current project management concepts, practices, and procedures is required, including definition and adherence to scope, change management, scheduling, issue resolution, and risk management.
• Discretion and sensibility are required to maintain confidentiality regarding assigned projects.
• Familiarity with Agile principles and practices is preferred.
• Completion of Project Management Certification (PMP, PMI-ACP) or equivalent programs is highly desirable.
• Requires strong organization and interpersonal skills. Requires excellent communication skills with the ability to present project progress updates and recommendations to management and communicate equally effectively to both project teams and sponsors.
• Collaborates with division staff at all levels as well as other divisions and teams across the Board and Federal Reserve System.
• Requires strong diplomacy, judgment, and tact.
• Shall be able to express oneself clearly, both verbally and in writing, and demonstrate attention to detail.
• The candidate is responsible for collaborating with program team/subject matter experts to successfully incorporate project management processes to achieve desired results on time within project constraints.
• Projects require analysis of many intricately related variables.
• Works well with other Project Managers and program team members to coordinate resources, scheduling, and information in support of the program's success.
• Assists with creating and executing project work plans and revises, as appropriate, to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Assists with the setting of project plan milestones, backlog, prioritization, resource allocation, project estimations, project budget expenditures, and performance status and reporting. Identifies and manages project risks, dependencies, and critical path.
Get Me the Gig
TechnologyView all jobs at Get Me the Gig