Customer Service Representative
- Expired: October 03, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ready to do your best work?
Interested in a minimum starting hourly rate of $16?
Why should I apply in just a few clicks?
- Full-Time Employment and Paid Time Off
- Weekly Pay (companywide) or Daily Pay (app that allows easy access to pay as it is earned each day)
- Award Winning Culture with the Opportunity to Advance
- Great Benefits (health insurance, 401(k) with company match, etc.)
What will you do? Provide underserved customers access to high-quality goods that enhance their quality of life. You will do meaningful work and make a difference in our customers' lives!
A day in the life of a Assistant Manager:
- Customer Service: Assist customers through the application process, prospect new business by telemarketing and educate about lease agreements and price options
- Account Management: Maintain accurate records of customer account activity, to include current and past due accounts
- Relationships: Network and partner with host store to gain referrals and educate staff on lease agreement process
What are the minimum requirements?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Retail or customer service experience (preferred)
What are some additional helpful traits?
- Seeking more than just a job, but a CAREER
- A desire to improve our customer's lives
- A hunger to learn the business
- Grit and determination
This is an excerpt from the full job description and is not intended to be all-inclusive. Other related duties may be required to meet the ongoing needs of the business. Rent-A-Center is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Location(s)7463 West Colonial Drive, Orlando, Florida 32818-6508
Get It Now LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Get It Now LLC
Get fresh Hourly Customer Service Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.