Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a talented individual with the right motivation and personality who is willing to make the role their own! We look forward to meeting you!
We are seeking an enthusiastic Customer Service Representative for an energetic and dynamic office. We pride ourselves on our continued success and are always looking for individuals with the right personality and motivation to grow within our company as we continually strive for excellence as one of the top law firms in our field.
- Answering and dealing with Customer Service and Sale calls from customers. There is no cold calling required with this position.
- General administrative work generated by telephone conversations
- Other duties may include greeting customers in reception work and other administrative tasks to assist other offices, including our in-house Health and Safety Office.
- We offer full training for all duties to ensure excellence at all levels.
- Resolving customers concern, promote firm and client loyalty.
- Follow and comply with a prescribed work flow/call flow.
- Ensure that incoming telephone calls are answered in a timely and professional manner.
- Input a customers modification into a database while ensuring accuracy.
- Overcome objections from customers to turn the call around.
- Ensuring primary metrics are met through effortless customer experience.
- Maintaining first call resolutions.
Personal Attributes/Skills required:
- Confident telephone matter with ability to communicate with a wide range of people.
- Professional attitude.
- Prior experience in Customer Service is useful, but not essential providing willing to learn.
- Well organised and efficient with ability to pay attention to details.
- Enthusiastic, motivated and friendly; ready to be part of a dynamic team of office staff.
- Able to follow and action instructions.
- Able to work as part of a team and as an individual.
- Able to use of own intuition but not scared of asking for assistance.
- Willing to learn and continually build upon own level of experience.
- Must be a team player.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to integrate into a fast-paced environment.
- Prioritize and multitask / organize yourself to be able to manage several tasks concurrently.
- Provide support to multiple attorneys.
- Work independently; self-motivated.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient with Adobe Acrobat PDFs and e-Signature Documents.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g., computers, printers, copiers, multi-line phones)
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Geriatric Specialty Care of NV
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Get fresh Customer Service Person jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.