Accounting Administrative Support/Receptionist
Gerhart Tatamy, PA
- Expired: March 01, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Gerhart, an Industry leader since 1929, has evolved into a diverse company providing industrial field service and engineered solutions for various industries. Areas of focus include industrial weighing and process instrumentation equipment, preventative maintenance and field services, material handling solutions for Bulk Powder, Liquid and Industrial Gas industries. Headquartered in Tatamy, PA, Gerhart has service centers in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Delaware.
Gerhart has an immediate opening for an Accounting Administrative Support/Receptionist based in our Tatamy, PA facility. Candidates must have background in AP & AR, with understanding of collections, communication skills, and have a “can-do!” attitude. Candidates must be goal driven, coachable, and ready to be challenged!
Daily activities include, but are not limit to, the following:
- Assist accounting department in day-to-day functions of entry level duties
- Maintain AP/AR, assist in collections and follow up on payment status
- Review outgoing invoices, perform billing related duties and processing of incoming checks
- Handle incoming phone calls at high volumes
- Greets all company visitors and directs appropriately
- Perform general office duties
- Assisting in daily mail pick-up and sorting of mail
- Prefer applicants to have 1+ years experience in a similar profession
- Must have strong customer relations background as this is an essential in our industry
- Ability to communicate effectively with all customers, vendors, service staff and visitors
- Attention to detail and time-management skills are a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel are required
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Full Medical
- Paid Time off
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401k
- Paid holidays
- Opportunities to grow and self-development
Qualified candidates should apply today to be considered for position!
BusinessView all jobs at Gerhart