Gerber National Claim Services is seeking a Customer Service Representative at our corporate call center in Schaumburg, IL. In this role, you will respond to customer inquiries via phone and email, assisting our clients with roadside assistance and initiating insurance claims.
Our care center is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - year round. This is a second shift position (1:00 pm - 9:30 pm) and working a Saturday or Sunday will be required.
Pay is $14.00/hr.
Position is located in Schaumburg, IL (I-90 & Roselle Rd)
- Competitive pay and benefits.
- State of the art technology
- Busy, team focused environment
- Employee recognition
- Claims support: show empathy to callers in an emergency and/or stressful situation
- Provide customers with a pleasant claim initiation process.
- Answer calls and respond to emails.
- Handle customer inquiries both via telephone and by email.
- Provide customers with service information.
- Document all call information.
- Employees will be responsible for making follow-up calls.
- Pleasant telephone voice; professional.
- Microsoft Windows experience preferred.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively function in a team setting.
- Easily adaptable to a fast-paced environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills; able to speak English fluently (speak clearly and concisely).
- Able to sit for long periods of time and use/read computer keyboard and screen.
- Cheerful, helpful attitude.
- High degree of accuracy in typing and data entry.
- Bi-lingual is a plus but not required
We are a fast-growing company, looking for high performing Customer Service Rep (CSR) to join our team. If you're a hard-working individual with a strong work ethic and quality focus, this is a great opportunity for you!