Are you looking for an opportunity with massive growth possibility but do not want to sacrifice your creative side?
We are looking for a full-time social media and marketing specialist who can create and edit content! You must be professional, computer savvy, and interested in the financial markets and industry. This is a great opportunity to join a leading company in our industry on a high growth trajectory. Gerber Kawasaki is a fast-growing, technology-based Wealth Management Firm based in Santa Monica, California. We offer comprehensive financial planning and wealth management services to assist clients in attaining their financial goals. Learn more about us at gerberkawasaki.com.
Please write a cover letter and review our website if you wish to be considered. It is highly suggested to include samples of the previous work you have done.
Any resumes submitted without a cover letter will NOT be accepted.
Job Description: Social Media & Marketing Specialist
· Provide content creation from start to finish
· Photography and image editing for events, headshots, web and print ads, and more
· Develop marketing strategies and manage company social media platforms
· Film videos and operate live broadcast studio (Familiar with Skype, Google Hangouts, Zoom, and other video conferencing software)
· Preparation of prospect and client presentations
· Create marketing campaigns that encourage the growth of the Gerber Kawasaki and aid in attracting new prospects
· Manage presentation and mechanics behind a webinar. (Preferably familiar with StreamYard and Zoom Licensed function)
· Ensure that social media accounts are updated regularly in a uniform manner
· Responsible for actively engaging social media followers and staying updated on current trends on multiple social media platforms
· Flexible and able to brainstorm and create appropriate social media content suggested by the Advertising Coordinator and other team members
· Write engaging copy for social posts and video scripts
· Tracking and allocating media appearances for redistribution
- Experience in Marketing and Social Media online content
- B.A. or B.S. from an accredited university
- Owns digital camera(s) for shooting high definition photos and videos
- Experience with filming, editing, and motion graphics (ie. Adobe Premiere Pro/After Effects)
- Proficiency with graphic design (creating logos, brochures, and more using Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator)
- Efficient in Microsoft software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Efficient in Google Drive documents and Dropbox management
- Familiarity with YouTube, Instagram, and other social platforms with a focus on the growth of subscribers
- Capable of producing high-quality podcasts and posting across multiple platforms
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage time
- Able to work independently and is a self-starter
- Must have clean credit and criminal history
- High Integrity
- Friendly, warm, good sense of humor
- Punctual and Reliable
- Proactive thinker dedicated to improving the Gerber Kawasaki brand
· Location: Santa Monica
· Compensation: $50- $75k annual salary plus Health and 401k
· Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster
Gerber Kawasaki Wealth Management
Why Work Here?Gerber Kawasaki is a nationally recognized, fast-growing, and one of the most influential independent Wealth and Investment Management firms in the country. We take pride in being a finalist in Investment News Diversity and Inclusion Award and our founders, with over 45 years of experience combined in the financial services industry, were recently named Most Influential Wealth Managers by Los Angeles Business Journal. Gerber Kawasaki was also in the Top 100 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in Los Angeles by LABJ. We democratize financial advice and believe everyone is entitled to a solid financial plan. We offer comprehensive financial planning and wealth management services to assist clients in attaining their financial goals. Gerber Kawasaki currently manages over $1.3 billion for over 6,000 households.
Collaborative, fun yet professional work environment; fast-paced and dynamic industry, amazing growth opportunity.
Santa Monica, CA