STATE OF THE ART FACILITIES ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES GREAT EARNINGS AND BENEFITS
Gerber Collision & Glass is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our winning team. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of the leader in collision repair and take your career to the next level. We're looking for someone who can WOW every customer, efficiently complete administrative duties, and work in cooperation with others to achieve common goals.
- WOW every customer through all phases of the process
- Communicate and coordinate repair appointments, rental cars, deductibles payment, etc
- Facilitate the administrative aspect of the repair process
- 1-3+ years of customer service and administrative experience
- Ability to keep up and succeed in a fast paced working environment
- Positive attitude and ability to work as part of a team
- Above average computer skills
- Stable upwardly mobile employment with a growing company
- Winning culture and excellent work environment
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, 401(K), paid time off, and a lot more
- Senior leadership with integrity who's eager to do new big things
- Great earning potential
- Forward thinking company who is up to date with equipment and technology
We are a high performance company, looking for a high performance Customer Service Representative (CSR). If you're hard working and quality minded, this is a great opportunity for you.
Requisition ID: 2019-8619
External Company Name: Gerber Collision & Glass
External Company URL: www.gerbercollision.com
Street: 205 3rd Ave.