Gerber & Co Inc is seeking a Senior Tax manager for our growing Memphis CPA office. Above-market compensation package.
We are looking for a seasoned Tax Manager who will be responsible for managing and mentoring; planning and compliance; and supporting clients with expert tax advice in real-estate and other business industries (knowledge of multi-state filings is a plus). This role includes client-facing responsibilities as well as management. Great fit for someone who prefers working within a medium-sized established firm and values work life balance. We are a firm with a solid reputation, a collaborative team environment, unlimited opportunity for growth, generous compensation package and excellent benefits.
- Lead a team to ensure that the work is being assigned efficiently and that the team is being optimized and supported.
- Coordination and communication with clients, client personnel and others to obtain information essential to delivering tax services
- Tax work includes preparation of individual, corporate, and partnership returns in a variety of industries. Complex assignments will involve the manager’s hands-on involvement in the preparation of advanced level returns.
- Management of the preparation of income tax projections that involve multiple scenarios and analysis.
- Research projects that require advanced skills and a high degree of professional judgment as to options and risk assessments.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Accounting.
- 7+ years of tax/accounting experience.
- Public accounting experience.
- Proven engagement and staff management skills.
- Strong client-facing communication skills.
- CPA license
- Industry leading medical, dental, vision and FSA plans.
- 401K with generous match.
- Great work life-balance.
Gerber's diverse and growing clientele and passionate and engage management will create an exciting work opportunity. Our offices, technology and HR package make Gerber a competitive employer.
Gerber & Co Inc CPA
Why Work Here?Gerber & Co Inc owns the words "Beyond Beancounting" and strives to deliver excellent service by passionate professionals in all areas of tax and business management. Our 60 professionals are all Big Firm refugees. With 35+ years of history and a growing clientele, we are proud to continue to grow. Gerber's diverse and growing clientele and passionate and engage management will create an exciting work opportunity. Our offices, technology and HR package make Gerber a competitive employer.
Gerber & Co Inc is a CPA and Business Management firm with a dynamic and exciting work environment.