EXPERIENCED AUDIT SENIOR - PUBLIC ACCOUNTING
Gerber & Co, Inc. – Los Angeles, CA
CPA firm in Century City has an immediate opening for an Audit Senior/Junior Manager level position.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist with and perform audits, reviews, compilations and agreed-upon procedure engagements in accordance with AICPA standards.
- Take responsibility for all stages of the audit including planning, fieldwork and "wrap-up" which includes preparing of financial statements with disclosures in accordance with GAAP.
- Efficiently prepare and/or review account reconciliations and analyses.
- Complete audit programs, checklists, schedules and work papers evidencing procedures and tests performed and conclusions reached.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- CPA or actively studying for the CPA exam.
- Ideal candidates will have 3+ years of Audit experience with a medium size CPA firm
- Strong computer and technical skills and proficient with Microsoft Office Products, including Windows, Word, and Excel.
- Experience in the use of various assurance applications and research tools as appropriate, including Checkpoint (PPC).
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Possess proven solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills -- needs to be able to be primary contact for the client.
- $70,000 to $85,000 (commensurate with experience).
- Full benefits package: Medical, Dental, 401k, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of audit at a medium/large CPA firm experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you have the following license or certification: CPA or actively studying for the CPA exam?