We are looking for an experienced bookkeeper to join our team! You will be responsible for interfacing with a various clients throughout the year helping each maintain their books and records.
Our accounting firm owns the words "Beyond Beancounting" and we are looking for an engaged and thoughtful bookkeeper to interface with our clients and help each maintain their books and records.
Must have accounting firm experience, working on multiple clients books. We are not looking for a bookkeeper who has been internal to a single business or department.
- Work with each client on an agreed upon cycle (monthly, quarterly, etc) to review clients books and records and to update accounting records
- Reconcile all bank account activity
- Record and code credit card activity
- Thoughtfully consider the tax implications of each transaction
- Assemble financial reports including cover letters, financials, etc in a client-friendly manner
- Previous experience as a full-charge bookkeeper who has worked on multiple clients
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Basic understanding of income tax
- Strong QuickBooks skills
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Gerber & Co Inc CPA
Why Work Here?Gerber & Co Inc owns the words "Beyond Beancounting" and strives to deliver excellent service by passionate professionals in all areas of tax and business management. Our 60 professionals are all Big Firm refugees. With 35+ years of history and a growing clientele, we are proud to continue to grow. Gerber's diverse and growing clientele and passionate and engage management will create an exciting work opportunity. Our offices, technology and HR package make Gerber a competitive employer.
Gerber & Co Inc is a CPA and Business Management firm with a dynamic and exciting work environment.