Data Science Intern (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
Join the world’s only threat intelligence business integrating leading-edge AI technology with expert human analysis! Seerist was founded on the
premise, "what we see, saves." We’re helping some of the largest companies and critical government agencies proactively predict potential threats
impacting their people, operations, and assets to make quicker, more strategic decisions.
About the Role:
Seerist is looking for a Data Science intern to join our Data Science team in the US for our 9-week paid internship program. This is a great opportunity
to build long lasting connections and gain real-world experience in a professional setting as we provide mentorship throughout the program. The goal
is to provide various learning experiences, and you will have the opportunity to present to our leaders at the end of your internship. At Seerist, we
value diversity and strive to create an inclusive work environment as we become familiar with one another, honor our differences, and work together
to achieve our goals.
- Work with a team of software developers, data scientists, and machine learning engineers to produce working software in a collaborative environment
- Collaborate with product team to design new and refine existing machine learning models
- Write code in python
- Train machine learning models
- Validate models and check for drift
- Data preparation and normalization
- Find training data
- Label data
- Present and discuss results with team
- Collaborate with team to deploy models
- Meet with internship coordinator on progress and learning experience in preparation for presentation to leadership
- Assist with other duties/special projects as assigned
- Experience with Python, Machine Learning, Statistical Analysis, and Natural Language Processing
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Graduate students preferred
Seerist is an equal opportunity employer. Seerist does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Geospark Analytics Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?