Director of Business Development
- $100,000 Yearly
Lead the Charge in Commercial Solar Innovation!
Geoscape Solar is currently seeking a dynamic Full-time Director of Business Development to expedite our growth, build meaningful relationships, and aid our mission of shaping a more sustainable future. In this role, you'll engage with commercial property owners across a spectrum of industries, demonstrating the exceptional value of our solar services to meet their energy demands.
What it's like to work at Geoscape Solar:
Are you passionate about paving the way towards a sustainable future where businesses can harness the power they need, on-demand and efficiently? At Geoscape Solar, the future is already unfolding! We offer dependable solar power solutions for times when the conventional electricity grid falls short. Our energy systems are rechargeable, ensuring continuous operation from dawn to dusk, and beyond. Most importantly, we provide cost-efficient solutions, making green energy accessible to a wider array of businesses. We strive to cultivate a thriving workspace, underpinned by our dedication to diversity, inclusion, and belonging. Join the dynamic team of Geoscapers already lighting up the world of commercial solar at Geoscape Solar!
A Day in the Life as a Director of Strategic Alliances:
- Champion Geoscape's products and services, lighting up the commercial solar space with our innovative solutions
- Build and drive strategies to engage and captivate alliance partners
- Cultivate current partner relationships and scout for promising new alliances
- Reach out to prospects through multiple channels, striking chords and sparking interest
- Architect business plans with alliance partners and lead their successful execution
- Spot opportunities through partners and usher them into our sales pipeline
- Engage with C-suite leaders and draw them into our sales funnel
- Shine on stage at conferences and marketing events, captivating potential partners and customers
- Collaborate with our marketing team to shape event content and logistics
- Build and guide a business development team, turning up the heat on our customer engagement efforts
What we are looking for::
You're a trailblazer with a(n):
- 8+ years of experience with a proven track record of successful strategic partnership development and leadership
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- High-energy personality, sparkling communication skills, complemented by relationship-building prowess
- Problem-solving spirit, ever eager to elevate and reach new heights
- Knack for identifying potent business opportunities and building lasting relationships
- Respectful and supportive attitude towards colleagues, fostering a vibrant, inclusive work environment
- Must live in or within a reasonable commuting distance to New Jersey
Above all, you embody our core values - pride, teamwork, and positivity.
How you will be compensated:
- $100k base salary plus highly competitive sales commissions
- Full benefits package including health, vision, dental insurance, 401K with company match, paid training, and much more!
- PTO and paid holidays
- Opportunity to earn prizes and brand name swag
- Internal advancement opportunities, as earned
Are you ready to become a key player in transforming the energy landscape? Apply today and let's illuminate the future together!
If you think this job is a fit for what you are looking for, then applying is a snap. Just follow the instructions on this page. We value your time, so we aren't going to ask you to fill out a long, drawn-out application. This entire application process should take you less than 3 minutes to complete.
Please note: The description is not designed to be a comprehensive inventory of all essential duties and qualifications. Our salary range is determined primarily by candidates' professional experience as we prioritize fairness and equal pay practices.
EOE Statement + Commitment to DEIJ
At Geoscape Solar, we're fervently committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and empowered team, just as we are to harnessing solar energy. As a proud equal opportunity employer, we've built a vibrant workplace that values everyone, regardless of race, color, religion, nationality, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or any other legally protected characteristics. We believe that embracing diversity and empowering all individuals is key to creating a brighter, more sustainable future powered by the sun, for everyone.Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Geoscape Solar Limited Liability CompanyPhiladelphia, PA
BusinessView All Geoscape Solar Limited Liability Company Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.