Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for taking customers calls and writing detailed service requests, scheduling our Pool Technicians, ordering products and supplies and working with our office staff to ensure work orders are billed daily. We provide a high level of customer service, communication and detail to ensure our customers are fully satisfied.
- Handle customer requests and concerns
- Provide information about the products and services
- Take detailed messages and return customer calls
- Document and update customer records based on interactions and service
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Ordering parts for installation and providing job quotes to customers
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Word, Excel and standard database CRM programs.
Geo's Pool CompanyWhy Work Here?
Room for growth, family owned & operated, benefits, vacation pay, part of a team to make improvements on practices and customer experience.
19480 8th Street EastSonoma, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Geo's Pool Company