Psychiatrist \- Forensic Treatment Teams
Georgia Regional Hospital at Savannah is seeking qualified candidates forPsychiatrist \-Forensic Treatment Team\.
Candidates should be \(Board Certified or Board Eligible\) in Psychiatry with a career interest and/or experience in public hospital psychiatry\. This Psychiatrist will enjoy collegial relationships with a large psychiatric/medical staff, and will benefit from, and provide cross coverage among this group\. Evening and weekend hours are available\. In conjunction with a comprehensive treatment team the Psychiatrist addresses the clinical needs of Child/ Adolescent, Adult and Forensic consumers, utilizing comprehensive care plans including behavioral support and pharmacotherapy\. Diagnoses, treats, and helps prevent diseases, physiological disorders and injuries of patients\. Provides comprehensive medical services by examining patients, diagnosing conditions and providing treatments\. May Direct clinical operations, prepare budgets and/or participate in research efforts\.
Talk to us about H\-1B Sponsorship availability\.
- 15 days each year up to 5 years of service
- 18 days each year from 5\-10 years of service
- 21 days each year for 10 years of service
- Sick Leave - accrual at a rate of 10 hours per month \(15 days each year\)
- Holidays - the state of Georgia recognizes 12 paid holidays
- 401\(k\) plan with a matching employer contribution
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Available Insurance
- Healthcare & Childcare spending accounts
- Life & dependent life insurance
- Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program qualified employer
Agency will determine entry qualifications\.
Primary Location GA\-Chatham\-Savannah
Job Posting Oct 18, 2018
Closing Date Ongoing
Job Number: HEA03F0