Direct Care Staff
GBCH&FM is a Christian caring ministry of services designed to promote the spiritual, physical, and emotional well-being of children, youth and families. Join our team and make a difference in a child’s life.
· Supervises residents during on/off campus activities
· Manages behaviors utilizing service plans and safety plans
· Promptly document daily activities
We are looking for people who are committed to our agency principles and core values and those who will embrace our trauma-responsive culture. In addition to maintaining supervision of clients at all times, you will be trained to respond appropriately to crisis situations using Emergency Safety Interventions including the use of de-escalating techniques.
· High School Diploma/GED
· Valid GA Driver’s License
· Favorable Background Results and References Check
· Two Years of Experience Working with Children and Families paid or volunteer (OR)
· Associates Degree or higher in a Behavioral or Social Services Field
GBCH&FM offers a benefit package for Full Time Employees that may include:
· Health Benefits
· Wellness Program
· Paid Leave
· Educational Assistance Program
Georgia Baptist Children's Homes and Family Ministry
Why Work Here?We are a Christian agency that believes in caring for and loving people as Christ would have us do, maintaining a posture of serving, and walking alongside children and families. While the children and families in our care are left with impressions that are often difficult and deep-rooted, it's a joyfully rewarding experience to be with them during this season of their lives. Designed with children in mind, our ministries include Bright Foster Care, Counseling Centers and Residential Programs in or near Baxley, Meansville and Palmetto Georgia.
Tangible impact on children and families.