Service Technician - George Wall Ford Lincoln
- Posted: over a month ago
Service Technician – George Wall Ford Lincoln
We run an honest shop and need honest, hard-working techs. To be a success at our dealership, you need to have solid skills and solid ethics. We also know that to keep a good service tech, a dealership has to treat them right by paying them well and offering room for learning and advancement. Here, you’ll work alongside some of the best in the business and make great money while doing it. If you love diagnosing and repairing vehicles while maintaining a positive attitude, then let’s talk!
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- 2+ years of Service Technician experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent, ASE Certification required
- B level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve
- Teammate with ability to collaborate with others effectively
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
Welcome to George Wall Ford’s Employment Opportunities portal! If you are looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people and supporting our community.
We offer an excellent benefit package, and a great working environment. If you want to set yourself apart from the ordinary routine of the average job, while earning an above average salary, simply apply and click "submit". Thanks for considering us in your employment endeavors!
George Wall Ford Lincoln
AddressRed Bank, NJ
AutomotiveView all jobs at George Wall Ford Lincoln