Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and entering sales orders.
- Handle customer phone inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Enter sales orders in system received via Phones, Mail and Fax.
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Provide prompt service to Counter Sales
- Assist/Volunteer to perform various other tasks during times when phones and counter sales are slow.
- Previous experience in office work involving customer service or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to routinely navigate around multiple tabs in a browser-based order entry environment
- Quick typing skills
This posted job is for a full time employee. However, we may also have an opportunity for a qualified, experienced person that prefers part-time employment. If you are interested in a part-time position, in your cover letter, please acknowledge you are open to working part time and include which M-F work hours you would be most interested in working.
George Lauterer CorporationWhy Work Here?
Laid back, casual, friendly atmosphere. A good place to work. Take and enter Sales Orders, with Zero Selling Pressure!
Small Family Run Established Business (100+Years) in Chicago's West Loop (2 Blocks from Blue Line Stop) - Full Time, Mon-Fri, w/Benefits
310 S Racine AveChicago, IL
BusinessView all jobs at George Lauterer Corporation