Technical Sales - Geophysical, Environmental & Archaeological
- Expired: January 20, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is responsible for generating new business and ensuring the growth of existing accounts in the geophysical, environmental, and archaeology applications. This individual uses technical knowledge to match the attributes of GSSI products to customer requirements. Proficient in the setup and operation of GSSI products and software as required in support of the assigned application. Coordinates relevant exhibitions and trade shows in the assigned territory. Communicates customer feedback related to existing product enhancements and/or future product development back to GSSI. The ideal candidate will be based out of GSSI headquarters in Nashua, NH, though other remote locations will be consideredas long as the candidate lives within 60 miles of a major airport.
- Territory Management
- Proactively develop sales opportunities in the assigned territory
- Respond to all customer inquiries
- Organize participation in key exhibitions
- Detailed accounting of selling activities into the CRM database
- Meet and Exceed Annual Revenue Objectives
- Product Development
- Provide product feedback, market, and competitive information to Sales & Marketing, and Engineering Management as appropriate
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Archaeology, Geology, Geophysics, or Physics and a minimum of 3 years industry experience preferred ideally involving the use of ground penetrating radar in Concrete NDT, Utility Location, Geophysical and/or Archaeological applications.
- Ability to sell effectively to all levels within the customer organization
- Ability to field questions, understand and match product attributes to customer needs, and sell effectively against the competition.
- Ability to communicate with customers and internal employees in an accurate and timely manner
- Attention to detail, a "can-do" attitude, and the ability to work as part of a team
- Advanced computer skills, including a proficiency in MS Office
This position will require up to 40% overnight travel.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk hear, and use fine motor skills. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and reach. The employee is occasionally required to bend, kneel, squat, climb, and lift. The employee must occasionally lift or carry a maximum of 90 lbs. Finally, the employee is frequently required to drive an automobile.
Geophysical Survey Systems Inc.
Get fresh Environmental Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!