Job Title: Graphic Designer (Bilingual Korean) Required
Location : Brea, CA 92821
Duration : Full TIME
· Increase brand awareness through innovative marketing campaigns
· Ideate, design, and produce a wide variety of creative assets to support marketing initiatives, such as e-blasts, online ads, print ads and Instagram.
· Develop and maintain brand identity guidelines.
· Provide design expertise for sales & marketing presentation, reports and other graphics needs.
· Design and create technical artwork for sponsorship hats.
· Collaborate on tradeshow set-ups, promotional items and hats, and overall implementation of tradeshow strategy.
Skills and Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Advertising, Graphic or Motion design.
· At least 1-2 years of industry experience is preferred.
· Strong expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite -- specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
· Expertise in presentation design within Keynote and PowerPoint.
· Excellent attention to detail, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
· Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
· Korean fluency is preferred.
401K & Profit Sharing
Lead IT Recruiter