Geoff McDonald & Associates is looking for an experienced trial attorney (3-5 years) with a track record of winning verdicts for injury victims and their families. At GMA, we believe that Trial Lawyers try cases and that a bad day in court is better than a good day in the office. If you agree with this statement, you may want to be part of this cutting edge, fast-growing firm headquartered in Richmond, Virginia. We were pleased to be recognized by Virginia Business Magazine as the number one law firm to work for in their annual "Best Place to Work For" survey.
Skills & Knowledge:
In addition to essential legal skills, a successful candidate will have:
- License to practice in Virginia
- 3-5 years of personal injury experience\
- Experience winning personal injury cases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to handle a large caseload and juggle multiple priorities and deadlines
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Compassion and understanding of the injured's plight experience
- Editor of a Law Review or Journal and moot court experience a plus
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter to apply.