For Pre-Litigation: The Case Manager makes sure that the client is receiving appropriate medical care and moral support, finds and maintains all documents relevant to the case, and develops the demand package in support of the attorney’s efforts to settle the case.
- · Opens the file
- · Scans, names, and files documents
- · Tracks client’s progress toward MMI through treating phone calls; tracks client’s condition and notifies clients of case status through post-MMI phone calls
- · Orders police report and collects witness statements
- · Submits FOIA as needed
- · Orders all medical records and bills
- · Collects information on lost wages
- · Talks with adjusters
- · Develops a demand
- · Writes a medical chronology
- · Obtains and verifies balances
- · Assists clients with liens and loans
- · Conducts files reviews with the assigned attorney
Qualified applicants should have 2-5 years experience in a law firm, at least 1 year of personal injury experience. BS or BA degree preferred but comparable experience will be considered.