We are a growing law firm in need of a Copywriter who can connect with our customer base through multiple channels. This position is responsible for creating marketing materials, product descriptions and direct email. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a collaborative environment and using data to make decisions. We are focused on providing a best-in-class customer experience, and this role is paramount in helping achieve that goal.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Write high-engagement social media content that reflects our brand’s voice
- Collaborate with Marketing, the CEO and Operations Manager to develop a variety of content
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company’s style guidelines
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Maintain firm blog and produce engaging content
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Source images and other content
Bachelor’s degree to equivalent in Journalism, English or Creative Writing; Work experience as a Journalist, professional writer or Copywriter preferred; Demonstrate success in managing business social media presence; Experience in producing copy for digital, print and broadcast channels; Excellence in Microsoft Office Suite; Exceptional skill with the nuances of social media writing, including the use of hashtags, emojis and acronyms; Solid understanding of SEO concepts preferred.